Whether you are a smoker who wants to switch to vaping or you are just curious about vaping and how it looks so cool, the first step into the world of flavorful vapor is getting yourself the right vaporizer. As a newbie, the choices that you have before you when it comes to vaporizers can be overwhelming. Vaporizers come in different functions such as two in one vaporizer and they also come in different sizes such as pens or desktop. Aside from that, you also get a variety of choices as to what to vape and what flavors you want. Fortunately, making the decision will get easier for you after reading this guide.
What do you want to vape?
- Wax and oil – these are the most common options for vaping as they contain more flavor and the vapor smells good.
- Herbs – here, you use dry and grounded tobacco or herbs on your vaporizer.
- Combo – these are models that allow you to vape any kind of form. You often find them as two in one vaporizer models or you pay for an additional accessory to vape other forms.
Where do you plan to vape?
- If you plan to do most of your vaping at home, a desktop vaporizer will be the best choice for you. They are bigger than a vaping pen and you can plug them into a wall outlet. Most vape users agree that desktop models are more capable of emitting thicker vapor and they are more potent as well. Examples of desktop vaporizers include whip vaporizers, balloon/bag vaporizers, and two in one vaporizer or dual vaporizers.
- On the go
- If you are always on the move and you want to be able to vape no matter where you are, you should get the portable vaporizers. These models are lighter in weight and smaller in size compared to desktop vaporizers. They are battery operated so you do not need a cord and you do not have to plug it in. Examples of portable vaporizers are battery-powered vaporizers, flame vaporizers, and butane vaporizers, and vape pens.
Another important factor that you should consider when buying a vaporizer is temperature control. Temperature control is very important especially if you will be using wax concentrates. Take note that different concentrates should be treated with different viscosity levels so you should take the time to read up on what is the right temperature for the vape concentrate of your choice. With the right temperature, you will be able to get the full potential and benefits of the potency, flavor, and aroma.
We have to admit that the mist of vapor is the one thing that makes vaping look so cool and appealing. If you are very conscious about the quality of vapor you will be emitting, you need to choose your atomizers well. The atomizers are responsible for emitting the vapor and they come in different sizes and shapes. Ceramic atomizers are considered to be the ideal choice for slow and low temps. Quartz atomizers are best for those who want intense and visible clouds of vapor.
Now that you know some of the basic factors that you should keep in mind when shopping for a vaporizer, we have no doubt that you will be able to choose a great product that can give you the best vaping experience.