People have, for the longest time, been taking cannabis in the form of CBD oils, for its therapeutic uses in the treatment of various conditions. Although there are some unknown facts about how it affects the body, research is still being conducted to further come up with clear facts that expound on its health benefits and potential risks. If you would like to purchase a two in one vaporizer, check out HLEEF there are many cannabis vaporizer pens for you to choose from.
Health Benefits, Side Effects and Risks Associated With Cannabis Vaporizers
In this article, we will look at the different ways in which cannabis vaporizers are used.
CBD oils have numerous health benefits. CBD oils are basically oils that contain concentrations of CBD which is one of the compounds found in hemp/marijuana (the other is THC). Unlike THC, CBD doesn’t change the user’s state of mind neither does it make them high.
How Does The Body React To CBD From Cannabis Vaporizers?
Our bodies secrete certain levels of cannabinoids on their own and so it’s expected that there are receptors for the cannabinoids i.e. CB1 and CB2. The former are commonly found in the brain while the latter are commonly found in the immune system. It is believed that the CBD we get from inhaling the vapor from cannabis vaporizers attaches to the CB2 receptors.
What Are The Benefits Of CBD From Cannabis Vaporizers?
As we mentioned earlier, vaporizer pens for cannabis have so many benefits. Some of them include:
- The CBD provides a natural pain relief especially for chronic pain
- CBD has anti-inflammatory properties
- E-cig vaporizers are very effective for people who want to quit smoking.
- The cannabis is also helpful in minimizing drug withdrawal symptoms
- CBD oil is used to treat epileptic seizures
- CBD may also be used to treat other neuropsychiatric disorders such as neurodegeneration and psychiatric diseases. It produces effects similar to those of antipsychotic drugs.
- Research has proven that CBD may be used to combat cancer and prevent it from spreading by destroying and inhibiting the growth of the cancer cells.
- CBD helps reduce anxiety in people with anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Studies have suggested that CBD may be used to create a treatment for Type 1 diabetes because it eases inflammation in the pancreas.
- CBD helps to lower the production of sebum in the sebaceous glands which lead to acne.
Side Effects of Cannabis Vaporizers
Human beings tend to be tolerant of a wide range of dosage for CBD. There are no major effects on the nervous systems, vital signs, or to the user’s mood.
However, there are some reported side effects which include:
- Improved appetite
- Weight changes
Risks of Cannabis Vaporizers
The available information is still vague about the risks associated with using cannabis vaporizers. Some of the known risks include (these are common amongst children):
- Liver problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Rashes and other sensitivity reactions
- Reduced urination
- Breathing problems
The Legality of Cannabis Vaporizers
It’s still quite unclear as to what extent the usage of CBD oil is allowed. In most countries, the products derived from this compound are legal for persons over the age of 18 years as long as the THC levels do not exceed 0.3%.